Wednesday, November 14, 2012

How I almost got in a fight over a mirror



Context: 
First-My school is kind of “Geto” graffiti everywhere everything is broken and is has the reputation that everything gets stolen there, you know how is has that reputation, its true

Second- classes here are together all of high school so they are really close and they all ride mopeds.  After school they always ride of together on their little mopeds like little moped gangs.

On to the story.  When we got out of school we all went to where every on parks their mopeds and one of the kids from class left the mirror in his moped so it got stolen as well as the plastic thing around the key hole(like I said everything gets stolen).  However both items only fit one type of moped, and there are only 5 in the school, 4 of which are owned by members of my class, and my friend knew who owned the other one.  How did he know?  Because he stole the wheel(/other part in the wheel region, he was pointing I didn’t understand the words) from him.  So we (like 10 kids from my class) go and confront this kid, search his back pack and his moped; but we find nothing.  Then they try to search his friends moped but he denies it’s his.  The whole time is really like tense almost a fight kind of feel.  Then my group wait around the other moped until snother kid passes us and askes us why we are around his friends moped so we confront him with the situation and he goes over to the other group to get the key to open the moped.  Low and behold the mirror and other thing are inside.  We go back over hand the kid his key back they talk to him really angrily then say are sacrcastic thanks and head off.   We then go into Pisa for kabob and on my way there I beat every one with my bike while they are on their mopeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment