Monday, September 17, 2012

School

I just started school a few days ago.  It is very similar; the teachers are still boring the desks still suck and school still starts way to early.  But its also different; teachers change class rooms not students, they have different breaks and get out at 1, obviously the school itself is different, and every one speaks Italian.    I have a math class that is very easy for me, I changed from doing 3 dimensional calculus to doing polynomials and parabolas.  English class is obviously very easy for me and I just help out the other students during that class.  My other classes are very difficult because they are about fairly complex subjects like history and literature but are in Italian so many of the more complex topics are hard to understand. 
So far the worst part of being here is that I don't have a car anymore.  I don't like having to regress to taking the bus and losing the freedom I used to have.  Especially when the bus is too full and drives right by me, but it made for a pretty walk back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment