Thursday, September 6, 2012

Travel

Even though modern technology can make traveling around the world insanely easy, comfortable, simple and fast; when you're traveling cheap and last minute is is far from like it could be.  It is made even more difficult when I are transporting almost all of my cloths and various other belongings so all of my bags were very full and at the weight limit.  When I left home lugging over 100lbs of clothing I wasn't very sad to go I was mostly full of excitement and nervousness.  I loaded my bags in my dad's car and drove off watching my life zip away behind me.  On the way to  
the airport we stopped for lunch.As this was my last meal in America for a long while we had to do it the American way, fast food cheeseburger and fries,  so we went to In-n-Out.  After that we headed to the airport.  I grabbed all my bags and headed up to check in, after a bit of difficulty I got my bags checked and went off to security where I parted ways with my dad.  At this point i got to say i want at all sad to leave I just wanted to get through security so I could set down my heavy bags.  My flight to Paris was long and boring I slept for about 4 hours and watched movies the rest so it want too bad.  Once I landed in Paris I had to figure out how to get to my next gate which was only a bit confusing.
My first View of My new home
I got there fairly quick and then had to wait around for 5 hours which was really boring.   Once I finally got on my flight we boarded a tiny plane.  I slept for most of it and the last bit string out the window silently freaking out that I was actually here. We landed and becasue it is a small air port we had to take a bus from the plane to the Airport so I got a picture of the airport from the bus.  After that I picked up my bags and was on my way out of the airport when I saw a sign for Rotary and found it really interesting.  
There was not any customs or emigrating which I found odd but I didn't mind because I was tired and wanted to get to my new home already.  right out side the door was my new family.  We left and drove home.  once I got home I was amazing by the Beauty and age of their home when the showed me around.  Then I quickly settled in to the relief of an actual bed and quickly fell asleep after a long 2 days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment